If you’re someone who has no problem planning healthy meals but falls apart when it comes to snacking, this post is for you.
If you’re like me and drinking a protein shake or eating a protein bar makes you want to gag, this list is EXTRA for you.
Here are 20 muscle-building snacks. I included foods packed with protein, healthy carbs and good fats. No shakes or bars around here.
- Greek yogurt or Icelandic skyr
- Apple slices and Greek yogurt dip
- Cottage cheese and fruit
- Cucumber slices, cottage cheese with chives and pepper
- Peanut butter and apples, bananas or celery
- String cheese
- Apple, muenster and turkey roll-ups
- Hot spiced cashews
- Veggies and hummus or guacamole
- Bean chips and hummus or guacamole
- Hard boiled eggs
- Overnight oats with berries and walnuts
- Avocado toast
- Protein waffle with peanut butter
- Turkey and hummus lettuce wraps
- Lemon pepper tuna pack and crackers
- Crispy roasted chickpeas
What are your favorite healthy snacks?